a weekly dose of style

tobi: more flower to you sitewide sale

No comments
Just a quick post today featuring my current fav for clothing: Tobi.

Tobi is a becoming a fairly well known boutique thanks to word of mouth so I won't waste time discussing the pro's and con's- at least in this post. However, I've included a few of their newest arrivals that I'm currently lusting after.





However, I wanted to let any bargain hunters know that they are having one of their 50% off sitewide sales. These sales are notoriously popular and not as frequent as my closet would like, so stock up because they definitely will sell out of more than a few things (and does anyone else notice that it is always the size you need that goes first?)

Keep in mind that you do have to create an account to shop.

Use code EASYBREEZY50 at checkout for 50% your entire order.

Head over to Tobi now!

I may have a surprise post or two in store for the next couple weeks so be sure to subscribe!


No comments :

Post a Comment