a weekly dose of style

lillies and fillies

No comments
So since I'm in bed snuggled up with the pup, Kevin Bacon in The Following, and a glass of only the finest (boxed) wine, I figured I'd do a late-night style review.

The boutique featured in this post is Lilies and Fillies. 


They are definitely the smallest boutique I've featured so far. Their site is simple and easy to navigate and they have a noticeably smaller selection than the other sites I've reviewed. However for what they lack in quantity, they make up for in quality. I can honestly say I'd wear the majority of their pieces and their styles range from dressy to casual.


This shop utilizes bright colors and current trends: elephants, bows, and chevron are featured frequently in their designs.

With the dresses a close second, their jewelry section is their main attraction. They have a sizable selection of cute pieces that range from basic to "people may think you bought it at Francescas" chic. I featured a variety of gold and silver designs in this post, but there's even more at their site so be sure to check it out.


Their prices are on the low side for a boutique their size. A shirt or dress from Lillies and Fillies will probably set you back about $20-$30 on average. 

Head on over to snag some style @: Lilies and Fillies

So I'm curious: What do you think of the current trends in fashion (such as elephants, owls, and chevron)? Yay or nay? What's your favorite trend so far?

No comments :

Post a Comment