a weekly dose of style

page 6

No comments
Not so surprising if you saw my last post, I have a surprise post this week! Three cheers for procrastinating school work!

I found this boutique through a friend's pin and immediately fell in love. Page 6 offers a mid-sized selection of cute styles in everything from dresses to accessories.



The first thing I noticed is how much Macbeth brand stuff they carry. For those of you who haven't heard of Macbeth, they are known for their low price point, bright colors and trendy prints. These are two of of my favorites!






Overall, the prices are on the lower side of average. One thing I did note is that they seemed to be sold out of a lot of their super cute stuff.


Head on over to Page 6 and snag some style!


PS. I've been playing with the templates for the blog so for those of you who have been following along, how do you like this template?

Clothing featured:
ANCHOR KNUCKLE RING SET
ALL ABOUT WRAP BRACELET
ANNABELLE TOP
CORAL REEF MAXI DRESS
GEO DIAMOND MAXI DRESS
LADDER BACK TOP

No comments :

Post a Comment